What's the worst thing you have ever eaten?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not talking about something you think made you sick later or was too hot to eat. I mean as soon as you bit down, you knew you had made a huge mistake and you were dancing around spitting and looking for mouthwash and a toothbrush.
I didn't really mean to eat it but...I was a kid and running in the cowlot to get to the windmill before the storm hit. I err kinda slipped and uhh, well... yep, face first and I was yelling all the way down.

So now when people tell me to go eat sheiite, I tell them I already have.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought i liked wasabi for the longest time, until I had it. Turns out, I like horse radish.

My memaw makes a lime jello with onions in it. It's questionably wild.
That's American wasabi. The real stuff is more herbal and looses it's flavor when not consumed right after it's prepared.

Most of the wasabi served outside of Japan is a mixture of horseradish, mustard and food coloring. Even in Japan, the demand for real wasabi is so high that you'll often find the horseradish mixture instead, with little, if any, real wasabi mixed in.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother once used my 1/2 empty Dr. Pepper bottle as a dip cup (many many years ago) and didn't bother to tell me. That was the worst thing that ever went between my lips. After a short scuffle and a busted lip for him, it never happened again.
That happened to my brother. We were in CO in the camper with the family and havinga beer. I finished the beer and started spitting copenhagen in my bottle. He got our bottles mixed up and took a mouthful. I almost puked watching him do it but he did it before I could get words out to say NO! Or maybe I hesitated on purpose...lol

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't really mean to eat it but...I was a kid and running in the cowlot to get to the windmill before the storm hit. I err kinda slipped and uhh, well... yep, face first and I was yelling all the way down.

So now when people tell me to go eat sheiite, I tell them I already have.
you win! Lock this one up!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had Durian and it smells like a rotted dish rag.
It tastes a little like banana. My son made pancakes with it and very much like a banana pancake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom