Whats wrong with this picture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He holds nothing back.

ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_DSC_0145.jpg

He was trained by the best. Boomer, my old lab. 115 lbs of pure laziness.
ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_8c0ba817.jpg

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the bookshelf right below the Dave Ramsey book is a Small Arms book. Same shelf on the left side is Lone Survivor which is right next to THe Purpose Driven Life.

But if you look at the war path that is visible. My 2 year old was running a muck. The lab was able to finally settle down for the first time. So no weaponry could be left out. Books about weaponry yes.

ChillerDr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st post. I stumbled across this forum following links about holsters and when I saw your dogs I had to re:
Great Christmastime pic with nothing wrong that I can see!
Like another member ( Karat ) we also have a Great Dane who thought she was going to live Inside the house. Ha
Does anyone know if Dane means dumb in some other language? Anyhoo just wanted to say what a great dog pic you posted, esp. for a shooters forum. Later-david

Attachments

• 100_0024.90.JPG
    100_0024.90.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 171

mr.theman

Marksman
Reaction score
Nice pic, looks very cozy.

We just picked up a yellow lab pup today. Have yet to name him, want to get a feel for his personality first but so far about all he has done is sleep. Maybe we will call him Lump.
ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_IMG_1351.jpg

I have wanted a yellow lab since the movie Funny Farm. And yes, I would name him Yellow Dog and hopefully he would be just as lazy as the one in the movie. ;)

I have a number for some folks in Coyle that have some lab pups for free. They have a couple of yellows left but they are both female. They also have 4 (I think) blacks left. If you would like the number just shoot me a pm

Latest posts

Top Bottom