Whats wrong with this picture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice pic, looks very cozy.

We just picked up a yellow lab pup today. Have yet to name him, want to get a feel for his personality first but so far about all he has done is sleep. Maybe we will call him Lump.
ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_IMG_1351.jpg

I have a number for some folks in Coyle that have some lab pups for free. They have a couple of yellows left but they are both female. They also have 4 (I think) blacks left. If you would like the number just shoot me a pm

I might be interested. Are the purebred? Any pics of the parents? That pup is a cutie.

B

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice pic, looks very cozy.

We just picked up a yellow lab pup today. Have yet to name him, want to get a feel for his personality first but so far about all he has done is sleep. Maybe we will call him Lump.
ai50.photobucket.com_albums_f309_494u2nv_IMG_1351.jpg

I have a number for some folks in Coyle that have some lab pups for free. They have a couple of yellows left but they are both female. They also have 4 (I think) blacks left. If you would like the number just shoot me a pm

I think you should name him "Loaf"

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_DSC_0178.jpg

I vote Lazy Lab that doesn't want to go outside in the snow(pic from last Thursday). Worthless thing spent 3 days inside.

Well, lets see. We have an obviously intelligent critter that has good tastes in sleeping locations and evidence of a human that has been required to go outside (evidenced by boots drying at fire), so I would surmise that someone does have their priorities right. After all, who pays for the dog food?

Nuff said.

:urwelcome:

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to say the lawn mower looks to be stored under the plaid chair in the living room..is that normal? haha

You found the ninjas but did you see the playboy bunny logos???? lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom