Whats wrong with this picture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No Big screen HD TV for the poor thing to Animal Planet in HD.

Funny you say that. My Step-Mom is an assistant to one of the Senators from the Tulsa area. When she comes into town for session she brings her dog. When she heads to the capital she turns on Animal Planet in the hotel room and leaves the dog to chill all day.

I fear the day when my TV goes out. We got a free 36" JCV CRT tv a couple of years ago. It must weight at least 2 hundred pounds or more.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sure you don't have my dog:faint:

No he's at home curled up, the could be brothers though. Astro dad is 105 & aj his pup is 98. They sure do like to get out & hunt but if they do not see the duck go down they will bring you back a stick/log if there is any near by.

Try throwing snow balls for them its great fun watching them try & find them:blush:

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jake gives up to easily in the snow. Throw a ball and it sinks in the snow. If he didn't see it hit he looks back at me. Guess who goes and gets it. Yep thats right he has me trained very good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom