What's your favorite sandwich shop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. E

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
someplace else was pretty good it's been a while though, hobby's hoagies in Edmond. I third the Wawa, Sheetz is similar to wawa. Blimpies also, are they still around anywhere?

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a quaint little sammich joint in Claremore on Belle Starr across from the hospital. The owner is a great guy and he makes an awesome sammich. You get a sammich, chips, slaw, drink and a cookie for around 5 bucks.

Last time I was there, he had started selling his own homemade chili. I had asked him about it and said I would try it next time I was in town.

Well, we paid out, sat down and waited for our food. When he brought or sammiches out with all the fixins, I saw that he included a small bowl of his chili on the side of my plate - free of charge.

I thanked him, told him how good it was, promised him I would be back next time I was in town and left him a big ol' $5 tip.

+1 I can't remember the name of the place but it is really good, I used to like oscars in Bristow but I quit going a few years ago because the price vs product had greatly shifted in the wrong direction.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The pizza thread made me hungry, so I had to go make a sandwich. That got me thinking.... What's your favorite sandwich shop? After being stationed in GA for a while and coming back to OK, I was ECSTATIC when Firehouse Subs started opening up here. A close second, in my mind, is the WaWa (a convenience store chain in the Northeast) sandwich. What say you OSA members?

WaWa, home of the "shmiscuit" and Icey Ice Tea, after a night of street racing in Philly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom