Where can I get good fried chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I eat at eischens every time I’m in the area. Probably some of the best fried chicken in the state. There was a little convenience store on the corner of NE 36th and hiwassee that made the best fried chicken and fried pork chops I’ve ever eaten, but it wasn’t exactly a safe place to go grab some food as a white guy. They’ve been closed for several year now, sadly.
Get yo grub on

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I eat at eischens every time I’m in the area. Probably some of the best fried chicken in the state. There was a little convenience store on the corner of NE 36th and hiwassee that made the best fried chicken and fried pork chops I’ve ever eaten, but it wasn’t exactly a safe place to go grab some food as a white guy. They’ve been closed for several year now, sadly.
I've been in there many times. The old red shack across the street is where I always got ribs.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been in there many times. The old red shack across the street is where I always got ribs.
Last time I went I was working as an electrician and we were updating the electric in Dunjee Housing. About 10 years ago. That was a pretty rough job. Saw all kinds of crazy stuff. Those pork chops and prevailing wages made it all worth it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been told this is one of the best in the state. I am looking forward to trying.
https://eischensbar.com/
Been there and had the chicken. It's good. It's also in the oldest continuous operating bar in Oklahoma.
Around Ponca, Snyders in the Ranch Drive suburb is the best chicken around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom