Where to buy gear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe S

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long time lurker here, but I have a question. I am looking for a local place to purchase gear (LE/tactical/competition) and I haven't been able to find anything. Is there anywhere, or do I have to go online?

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H carries some tactical gear but not much (anymore anyway). Big Boys has a small selection. Outdoor America store has a section devoted to cop stuff (if you're a vet they'll let you buy out of it but who knows if that's still the policy).

Your best bet is to go online andgoogle what you want. Shop around. I used to use Midway USA almost exclusively then started shopping around online. For example a Blackhawk thigh rig holster that sells at Midway for $99 can be had for as low as $79 at some other dealers if you wait for the sales and $89 with free shipping on a regular basis at multiple others.

Believe it or not Amazon.com carries or has 3rd party vendors for not a little tactical stuff and is a surprisingly good place to start your search.

The world is changing. Online is the way to go these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom