Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RunsBellows

Marksman
Reaction score
Dropped off March 2nd, Picked up April 25th, hell freaking yeah!!!!

it actually did'nt take too long at all, i know they said 'round 3 months, but it actually was only about 1 month, 3 weeks (give or take).

very friendly people too, and go figure... i picked it up at 0345 hrs on a SUNDAY morning, too. most pleasent govt' workers i've seen to date.

keep up the good work, sherriff's dept/osbi! good job!

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paid for mine on 4/8, got the letter today 4/24 that I could go pick it up.
Not the norm but my app had a letter signed by the governor and another one signed by a judge.
I guess since the background check had already been done before they didn’t need to do it again.

How did you pull that off? Since your buds with the gov, do you know if he plans on signing off on open carry once it reaches him?

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dropped off March 2nd, Picked up April 25th, hell freaking yeah!!!!

it actually did'nt take too long at all, i know they said 'round 3 months, but it actually was only about 1 month, 3 weeks (give or take).

very friendly people too, and go figure... i picked it up at 0345 hrs on a SUNDAY morning, too. most pleasent govt' workers i've seen to date.

keep up the good work, sherriff's dept/osbi! good job!

That office is open 24/7? I didn't know that, I'll have to call today and check again :D

Bah, not in yet.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya the lady down there told me when I found out it was in that i could come and get it at anytime :)

That's good to know. I've just been trying to get a chance during the week to call them. Couldn't find anything on their website about their hours and I always forget to ask when I call.. Thanks for the info :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom