Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what this piece of mail is? 106 days door to door.

i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_MIsc_3a1e3093.jpg

csmestorga

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
110 total, 84 at OSBI.

Still waiting.

Not so patiently anymore. I'm contemplating a note to the Governor, just in case she's not aware how long we're waiting, LOL. I'm sure it will be the most important thing she has to consider today.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who have had their app at OSBI longer than 90 days, or turned it in to the sheriff and it has been longer than 104 days, let OK2A know. OK2A wants counts of people that have had to wait longer than allowed by law for their permit so they can lobby the legislature next session about this issue. The goal is going to be to show the flaws in the permitting process and get rid of the permit all together. OK2A's website is http://ok2a.org

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I turned my application into the Sheriffs office on June 10, my payment has not been recieved by OSBI yet. Im afraid i am going to be waiting longer than normal because OSBI is going to have to get with Chicago for my background check, when i talked to OSBI they told me that even tey have a hard time sometimes getting backgrounds from other agencies. So im assuming that i will be waiting A LONG TIME!

Latest posts

Top Bottom