Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wrote to the SDA unit and Felicia sent me a e-mail with color copy of the new license in the attachment, but it is in a format that I can't get posted to the forum for you to see. I can copy it, but not post it. There is no URL. My permission to post attachments was not restored after the site was brought back up after the crash. so I can't just copy & paste. Nor can I upload it from my computer's files. The demo photo on the license is pretty good.. it is a kind of space robot. and the license is a robin's egg blue.

Felicia's e-mail does state that both license are now in circulation.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wrote to the SDA unit and Felicia sent me a e-mail with color copy of the new license in the attachment, but it is in a format that I can't get posted to the forum for you to see. I can copy it, but not post it. There is no URL. My permission to post attachments was not restored after the site was brought back up after the crash. so I can't just copy & paste. Nor can I upload it from my computer's files. The demo photo on the license is pretty good.. it is a kind of space robot. and the license is a robin's egg blue.

Felicia's e-mail does state that both license are now in circulation.

Save it to your computer, then upload it to your photo hosting site.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Save it to your computer, then upload it to your photo hosting site.

I'm having trouble getting her e-mail attachment sent on her government e-mail as a attachment into a file I can use.. I'm by no means computer literate. But I did snap a screen shot and sent it to photo bucket.. so maybe you can get a idea of the new license this way.

i1087.photobucket.com_albums_j474_David2U2011_NewSDALicense.jpg

BigTulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was fingerprinted and dropped off my app on 7/20. It took a mear 37 days so they must have done something to speed up the process. I was told to expect to wait 3.5 months. Either that or I'm leading a charmed life. :D

Damn. Dropped mine off at TCSO on 7/11; OSBI charged my debit card on 7/20. Maybe I ought to call OSBI and see if they're close.

Westsidebob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know, if someone had an arrest for marijuana when they were a kid, and a dui when they were a young man, and they were both dropped and there is nothing on their record, will this keep you from getting the license?

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long wait ahead...My wife & I turned in our apps at the Lincoln County SO on 07/31.:zzz2:

Actually, the wait wasn't long at all!! The wife called and said we got a letter from OSBI today telling us they are approved and to check with our county sheriff.
Lincoln County has our Handgun Licenses - just waiting to be picked up! It's been 31 days today! :thanku::thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom