Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geogecko

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
:thumb: 76 days, with a letter from the OSBI today! Got to wait until Monday to go get it though...

Interesting thing to note, is that the OSBI letter was dated April 30th, which was about 10 days ago. I bet if I had been calling the SO, I would have found out earlier. They probably wait to send out the letter until the SO has had enough time to get the license, would be my guess.

Now if I can just get my CCL 1911 back from Para...

I'm kind of nervous about carrying for the first time! May need to make a quick trip to the gas station or something to get over that, LOL.

CudaJimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Kawliga

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate the info...I resubmitted fingerprints on 4/1 and hadn't heard anything, so I called the Sherrif's office just for grins....and they had my license! Who knows how long it's been there. Picked it up today!

Landshark

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Today is day 75. On a lark I called Creek County and they had it. Just gathering dust. I ran over at lunch and picked it up. I have not received a letter from OSBI. Who knows how long Creek County has had it...

Cam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my letter today, day 69, from OSBI. Called the Sheriff's office and they don't have it yet. They said I should try calling back tomorrow.

Sigh...this is going to be worse than the last 69 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom