Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdward4

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from sending my paperwork off. I talked to the lady that processed by app and she said they are averaging about 13 applications per day. I asked her if she thought it was due to the administration change, and she laughed and said yes. She advised that the wait time is 4 months, I sure hope it doesnt take that long :o.

352nd_Soldat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from sending my paperwork off. I talked to the lady that processed by app and she said they are averaging about 13 applications per day. I asked her if she thought it was due to the administration change, and she laughed and said yes. She advised that the wait time is 4 months, I sure hope it doesn't take that long :o.

I heard 4 months for Tulsa, too. Even worse, I have to wait until next month to submit the apps due to money shortage.

michaell

New to the site!
Reaction score
Picked mine up yesterday @ Rogers County. No OSBI letter and no phone call from Rogers County. I just took it upon myself to drive over there to check. 80 days to the day, however the license date indicates it has been at the Sherrifs office for possibly 10 to 14 days. My advice is to not wait on a letter or phone call that you will probably never receive. You are paying these folks salaries and it will not hurt them to unass a chair and check for you.

Mike

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man you guy's are behind the curve, is anyone here actually just renewing one? I am renewing my permit for the 3rd time since 2000. It started out only as a 4yr permit and then became 5yrs and now you can do a 10yr option. I re-applied for mine 4 weeks ago (ten year) and I hope the renewal does not take as long as you guy's have to wait! :cry3:

wylekyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I submitted my paperwork the first week of January, got my letter from OSBI this morning and just got back from picking up my CCW from the sheriff's office :hyper:

I was pleasantly surprised to get it this quickly, I was expecting another 3-4 weeks based on what my instructor told me.

okieasurfn

New to the site!
Reaction score
I submitted paperwork and $15 CASH!!!! NO MONEY ORDERS FOLKS!! to Johnston County 12/29. CC was charged 1/14. Received letter today. Funny thing though, letter is dated 2/28 but post marked 3/09. I'll pick it up this Friday.

+1 to a previous post about Mark from Savage trading in OKC. He's a very good instructor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom