Who Controls the ARMY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll play.

How about some details to qualify your "source". "Someone in the government" is not good enough...since the government actually has bartenders and pool boys on the payroll and I doubt they are privy to Obama's inner-circle.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turns out that the purchase of all that ammo was untrue, it's an open ended purchase order that specifies how many rounds they may purchase by the end of the contract.
The amount they have purchased is in line with what's considered to be standard for normal training.
There are threads elsewhere.

Not enough support to have "assault rifles" banned easily, not to mention how the public would feel about the military being reorganized this way.

A "civil war" in the US involving our military would see a number of countries, North Korea for instance, to take this opportunity to go on an offensive.

Hussein Obama would be removed from office before he could declare martial law.

Too many safeguards in our system of government, and we have a military of "citizen soldiers" who are sworn to the American people and our way of life, and aren't loyal to Hussein Obama.

Still, it's worth noting that people mistrust Hussein Obama enough to want to create these stories, and his actions make it seem plausible on the surface.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My friend is a manager with DHS.

Is he a member of the Senior Executive Service in the Office of the Secretary of The Department of Homeland Security? Or a manger in one of DHS's 7ish sub services or countless staff offices?

The only thing more common than "managers" in the world, is Privates in the Army. Being a manager does not make one privy to the plans of the President of the United States of America. It usually makes you privy to spreadsheets, manning numbers, budget development, and endless staff meetings to discuss the progress of the latest self-licking ice cream cone project.

What exactly does he do that gives him access to these certainly highly classified internal Presidential plans for DHS and the Army?

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
SMS, you're right. So I asked him what he did exactly and he said he manages people who carry messages. Now I'm concerned what he told me. I didn't know messages were hand carried in this day and age. I thought messages were sealed and the messenger did not know what was in them. I guess I've just gotten out of touch with what he's doing and maybe he is trying to impress the people back home of what he does. He lives in Arlington and works in D.C. I've known him for 55 years and when he began in Washington he got a job at the CIA. I have not seen him in 15 years. Next year is my 50 th year out High School and we have started to plan an event. We reconnected, and he said he will retire next year form government work. Then he began write about home and work. Over a period of time he told me the information I shared with you. Is he accurate, I don't know. It was scary enough to let others know what he is hearing at his work. But when I asked him to let me quote him exactly he asked me not to use his name. I can't give you any more information, that's all I know. If I could you, would probably have him investigated and his job taken away. That seems to be what you are wanting. Name, Rank and Service Number.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I decided to push my friend for information. He informed me that his information came from a Captain Terry M. Hestilow, Retired Army from the "office of something" that passes and receives information from the Pentagon Staff to DHS. he let me kn ow that the Captain has written Congressmen and is going to publish his findings in the next 30 days. Look up the Captain's name and see for yourself. I think the information is questionable especially after reading other info on our forum. But then again it might be right. I hope it is not, for it truly would bring about another revolution.

Does this help those that question the info?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Capt" Hestilow is retired and making the rounds on the Internet pushing this story. He has no evidence or proof to back it up.

I wasn't looking to get your source in trouble, just looking to qualify the source. Thanks.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really glad that there are those on this board who will question these rumors, look into if they are even possible or plausible, and not just jump on the bandwagon of spreading them all over creation as some kind of "fact".

Latest posts

Top Bottom