Who wants to make some money? I need a car picked up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen for all of your responses. Some more details...

The car is a 2006 VW Jetta TDI. I purchased it from a dealer in Erie several weeks ago, and the broker still hasn't gotten the car picked up. I paid $755 to the dealer to get it shipped to me, through a reputable broker. However, getting it picked up is proving to be a problem and the dealer has told me he will refund my $755 if I go another route.

Bear in mind to some of those that have made offers, that it is costing me $425 for your flight, $100 toward your hotel (although for a 16 hour drive it's debatable if you would even stay overnight anywhere,) plus fuel... If it's going to cost me much more than shipping it, I'd rather wait for the shipper and save the mileage/wear on the car.

I bought the Jetta as a daily driver, so I can stop driving my 14mpg Sequoia. I don't NEED the car per se any particular time, just hate that I bought it several weeks ago and am still no closer to actually getting to drive it.

The vehicle is ready to be picked up, so the timeframe is completely open. You could leave next Monday, you could leave this Friday - I don't particularly care.

All I ask is that the vehicle is not abused, nor smoked in. In fact, if you smoke I'd just prefer you didn't offer your services :)

Hope this helps/answers everyone's questions.

For those that have PM'd me, I will get back with you after I have considered all the offers.

Regards,
Jonny

Latest posts

Top Bottom