Why we need the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Broward County Sheriff's office and the FBI own this school shooting lock stock and barrel.
100% own it.
They failed every measure of law enforcement that could have prevented it in favor of liberal policies like the Promise Program to actually hide the crimes committed by students, and cook the books on crime reports, all started by the obama administration.

Yet the media and the liberals immediately jumped on the NRA and started organizing the high school kids into anti-NRA factions without the HS students having any clue whatsoever what the NRA actually is about and does for gun owners.
They focused on the gun the killer used, and not law enforcement that let them down.

Where are the other gun organizations that take your money to be your advocate?
Where is the 2nd Amendment Foundation?
Where is the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership?
Where is the Gun Owners of America?
Where is the National Association of Gun Rights?
Where is the Constitutional Rights PAC?
Have you heard any of them being mentioned in High School protests, or the media?
Where are they in this national discussion?
Nowhere to be found is the answer.

Every one of these "gun rights" organizations is touted to be way better than the NRA by guess who?
The Libetarians.
https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/top-5-gun-rights-organizations-nra/5/

The NRA has had the lead and will continue to carry the lead in this fight.
I'll admit I've not gone totally onboard with every decision they got passed in congress, but there is a reason they the ONLY gun rights organization mentioned in this protest and the shootings past.
Its because they are the most powerful and influential, and the media,liberals and gun grabbers know it. The others seem to be only money takers and not really activists because I never hear them mentioned in these anti gun protests. They don't seem to be a factor in any of these debates, but they don't have an issue taking your money.

I get tired of hearing, "I won't join the NRA because I don't like getting mail, blah, blah.
We have multiple posts of how to opt out of mailings and phone calls.
Fess up, you don't want to contribute to save your guns because you don't want to spend a buck.
That's the bottom line on most admit it or not.
You can't sit on the sidelines forever and let others do your dirty work and contribute THEIR money to save YOUR guns. It doesn't work that way.
The left is coming, and coming hard. Sit on our arse and watch it all go away or get involved.
The choice is yours.
Join the NRA.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont like what or how they choose to fight, caving on bump stocks, blaming video games. Havnt heard a word about raising the age limit to 21 yet, bet they cave on that too

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I`m a member of the GOA and NRA!
580b585b2edbce24c47b283f.png

Latest posts