Why we need the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have a choice of 3 different magazines, or none. I selected what mailings I wanted to receive -or not receive- with one phone call, decades ago.
I just don't understand why this is a constant complaint and excuse to not be a member when it is so easily avoided. :anyone:

NRA Benefactor Member

Some of us prefer not to be treated as sheep through marketing? IIRC I did call and I STILL got mail. Would prefer they spend the money I give them on actual issues instead of cheap gifts and alarmist marketing. But that's just me.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Joined last week!!! Because of all the crap DHoddy mentioned!! The out right ignoring what this kid was doing and then blaming AR rifles and the NRA is just disgusting behavior by the MSM/Leftists. The laws in place would have saved 17 children in Florida and also the church members in Texas!!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do a little research and gather data on what NRA gives in political donations, and what unions, sports groups, planned parenthood, etc. give. Then use that knowledge to help defend the NRA against some of the mis-guided attacks against NRA.
The NRA gives very little to PAC's compared to the Unions that donate to the democrats. We are talking billions more.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just leave this right here....

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 10.44.52 PM.png

Edit: There's a reason that the NRA is so hated by the left. Just sayin.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, especially when they're willing to compromise on our rights.

For example the fopa of 1986. Bump stocks.

I'm a member of the GOA because I don't believe in compromising our God given rights as citizens.

We're not puppets of the government. It should be the other way around.
Why hasn't the GOA even been mentioned in this or any other round of school shootings? Look real deep and try to analyze this.
When your done, you will understand that the GOA isn't crap in the fight against the gun grabbers.
The opposition doesn't even mention them in their arguments. Never!
They don't oppose them because they do nothing but take your money.
If your happy with that, continue to waste your money sending it to them.
It's one thing to have a great web page and a line of BS that says your going to oppose gun grabbers while raking in your money, and then doing nothing legislative to help the 2A.
You might want to reference the first post in this thread listing the other gun organizations that are "supposed" to lobby for us, and we have never heard of them before yesterday when I posted them.
Money takers, vs actual advocates for gun owners.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just ordered an 80% receiver from a buddy, who has done more for gun rights over the last 5 years than the nra has in the last decade.
Who would that be, and why are the liberals not putting him on the front page to be vilified?
This one guy has done more than the NRA?

Latest posts

Top Bottom