Why you should CCW every day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ALWAYS carry. I don't work in law enforcement, but my GLOCK 23 is always on me. It's good to know there are many, many people who believe we have a right to protect ourselves.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, which pharmacy 67? I am going to guess the Walgreens...

No it was Razooks Drug.. Though I did catch two juviniles running out of Walgreens one night (saw them in my rear view) when I was working with bandannas on their faces. When I caught up to them to stop them I did a pat down and one of the kids said I got a BB gun in my waist as my hand touched it...

Droz1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,
The one I usually hear the most about is the one down in in Texas where the guy walked in with a rifle and blew quite a few away. The question being what if one person in there had a ccw and made sure they were carrying.
Think of that the next time you're in Walmart or another (safe?) place.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
340PD lives in my pocket... feel really strange leaving the house without it. due to all the recent home invasions, 340PD is in my pocket even at home. especially when answering the door...

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No it was Razooks Drug.. Though I did catch two juviniles running out of Walgreens one night (saw them in my rear view) when I was working with bandannas on their faces. When I caught up to them to stop them I did a pat down and one of the kids said I got a BB gun in my waist as my hand touched it...

Ah... okay. Yeah, that doesn't surpise me. In my three years up there Walgreens was the only one I ever heard of being hit.

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this little story as it relates to this topic. Over the weekend I went on a ride along in one of the Tulsa suburbs.

Our first call was to a home in which someone knocked on this woman's door claiming to be the police. She asked them to stand where she could see them in the peephole and show her a badge. The person on the other side of the door told her to open the door and he'd show her a badge. He then fled the scene after she said she was calling the police. We scoured the neighborhood for awhile but found nobody on foot and she couldn't give us a description.

We are having a huge spike in home invasions in the Tulsa area and this woman's actions may have prevented a very serious crime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom