wife on board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious how many of you have your wife going along for your crazy prepping ideas and all the money it takes to be preppared?
Im lucky my wife is like get all you think we need, and says she sleeps better knowing we have food and water and all the other stuff you do to prep

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my wife was slow to warm up at first, just watch fox news for 18hrs straight that will do it
its nice when i say *i was thinking about getting a blah blah gun or ammo she always says go get it you dont know when you won't be able to anymore

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is more the prepper than I am. But she is that way more so with everything. Always make sure we have supplies in shelter for tornado season, always make sure we have stuff before winter storms, blankets in the car for winter and first aid kits and a bug out bag blah blah blah.........

Except for the whole "hey I have to buy this gun right now or else it might be illegal soon" thing she is good to go. She's heard that line a thousand times, and only fell for it maybe once tops.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife doesn't think about it very often, but when I bring it up or suggest purchases, she's usually for it. I think she is as doubtful about the economy and the US political situation as I am.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife preps by buying alot of cloths and shoes for herself. So I guess shes on board too, you never know when you'll need a backup outfit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom