Wish I could say this was mine...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Cool pic...........my uncle SE of Bartlesville occasionally gets a flying squirrel pic. I didn't even know they were around until he showed us the pics.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Something spooked her!

Here is an oldie of mine that I have been proud of.
i1150.photobucket.com_albums_o603_justin_h635_Mobile_20Uploads_image_zps5e79e61b.jpg

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flying squirrels in OK......at night.....going after a deer.....??? I don't think flying squirrels fly from trees to ground only from tree to tree. I hope yo all are joking about this.

oden_sparks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure it was flying down to eat corn and just so happened to spook the deer. Nobody said it was in OK did they? Doesn't seem that improbable to me... More unlikely that it was caught on camera.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Flying squirrels in OK......at night.....going after a deer.....??? I don't think flying squirrels fly from trees to ground only from tree to tree. I hope yo all are joking about this.

Flying squirrels in OK.....check
at night......................check..they are nocturnal
going after deer...........doubtful
tree to tree.................check....probably going to land on the tree that the cam was attached to.:)

Those tree's don't look native to OK, but there are many flying tree rat species, a lot up North.

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_sfs_map_usa1_zps781166e0.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom