Worth Jumping On?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just make sure the shotgun is not standing on its butt stock when you jump on it. Otherwise you might tarnish the reputation of that perp with the 8" revolver.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a good price if this is a newer model. My first Mossburg was a 500AT purchase new in 1975 at Service Mech. I paid a whole 79.95 for it but it's fixed choke (mod) without the vent rib.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess because it's 40 to 50 bucks less than you can buy at Walmart. You could say that about a lot of guns like buying a Glock for $450 when they aren't much over $500. Fact is most people buy guns and they sit around, if that's the case here it's a good deal. JMO

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I decided not to get it. It's the wood stock (I prefer black synthetic). The guy also only has the one choke insert that's in it (they come with 3). I think if it was exactly what I wanted, I'd grab it but since it's not, I'll wait. I think from checking around, I can get a new one for under $300 or the package with both interchangeable barrels (18.5 and 18) for around $350. If I was to buy all this plus the gun, I'd be near new price already.

I do thank you guys for the input though. It really helped. It's nice to be a part of a community where folks are so willing to help (even if the opinions are far different).

Latest posts

Top Bottom