Would you have shot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang chung.. that means to take your hand and pop someone on the side of their head.
Perform some Bruce Lee on them.

Wife told me i can't fight people anymore.. told me that years ago...so i pretty much quit.
I give people 3 warnings now before i go all "Bruce" on them. My communication skills are very good. :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang chung.. that means to take your hand and pop someone on the side of their head.

Wife told me i can't fight people anymore.. told me that years ago...so i pretty much quit.
I give people 3 warnings now before i go all "Bruce" on them. My communication skills are very good. :)

A good woman can accomplish all kinds of things when she sets her mind to it ... :D

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well then when he gets plowed from behind and then (if he survives) tries to claim it was the other guy's fault, the insurance company can have somebody test the tail light to see if it was functional when he was hit. I worked a case where some people tried to sue a trucking company, saying the reason they hit the truck in front of them (actually drove right up under it because the evidence showed they never even tapped their brakes and where doing highway speeds) was the tail lights weren't working. Insurance dug up the truck outta storage, had the lights looked at by a forensics lab and lo, and behold!! Huh. Will you look at that ... Some kind of residue proved the every tail light on the truck was lit up when they smacked it ... Case was dismissed, with costs all around, IIRC ...

Yep...it happens! 30 years ago I worked in a photo lab in Dallas. We printed a ton of 11x14, glossy, color photos for a forensic lab to use in a court case proving the same thing!

Sent from HT's iPad using Tapatalk HD

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Good plan...that will keep you from getting shot, or getting the hell beat out of you by someone with better "Bruce Lee" skills.

Having a history of violence on your record also makes it difficult to optain or maintain a conceal carry license.

I feel that having a CC license rates of higher importance than attacking other motorists, but that's just me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom