Would you have shot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is SOOO me! People need to go back to drivers ed and learn how to use a 4-way stop. Seems like no one knows how to use 'em. it's not as '4-way-everyone-wave-everyone-else-through' - sheesh. first to stop, first to go. three people stop at the same time, farthest right goes. it's not rocket surgery people. and for kripes sake, do NOT wave me through. I KNOW what I'm doing. Argh!!

Still wouldn't pull someone through a window and try to kick their butt though. Nothing worth getting THAT roweled up over.

you forgot ; if i'm third one there opposite the first guy , me and them going same time .

elance

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an angry biker flip me the bird this morning on my way home from a FTF deal with one of our members. I really wanted to do it back to him but i remembered that I was unarmed. I dont take no mess off strangers. Especially some Dbag on a bike in the rain. So I decided it was better to ignore him.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had an angry biker flip me the bird this morning on my way home from a FTF deal with one of our members. I really wanted to do it back to him but i remembered that I was unarmed. I dont take no mess off strangers. Especially some Dbag on a bike in the rain. So I decided it was better to ignore him.

That's right. Someone like that has big problems and wants to go off on somebody.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I would maintain that strangers aren't worth fretting about and go on with my day, happy in the knowledge I just did a FTF, met up with some good folks and got what I wanted! :) (He's probably just jealous because you were in a nice, dry car ... :D)

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I've had worse than that happen with me...four different drivers who have run into my stuff, all four under the influence of either alcohol or dope.

All four times, the drivers received virtually no punshisment at all.

I still have no desire to ***** slap other drivers.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would maintain that strangers aren't worth fretting about and go on with my day, happy in the knowledge I just did a FTF, met up with some good folks and got what I wanted! :) (He's probably just jealous because you were in a nice, dry car ... :D)

He needs to get his brake light checked out on his dumpy bike. It didnt work and no hand signals were used other than the birdie.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He needs to get his brake light checked out on his dumpy bike. It didnt work and no hand signals were used other than the birdie.

Well then when he gets plowed from behind and then (if he survives) tries to claim it was the other guy's fault, the insurance company can have somebody test the tail light to see if it was functional when he was hit. I worked a case where some people tried to sue a trucking company, saying the reason they hit the truck in front of them (actually drove right up under it because the evidence showed they never even tapped their brakes and where doing highway speeds) was the tail lights weren't working. Insurance dug up the truck outta storage, had the lights looked at by a forensics lab and lo, and behold!! Huh. Will you look at that ... Some kind of residue proved the every tail light on the truck was lit up when they smacked it ... Case was dismissed, with costs all around, IIRC ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom