What Would You Do If Shot At While Driving?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know we are not to shoot out of a moving car and I have often thought with all the shootings on the highways these days, what would I do if someone drove up beside nme and started to shoot? I have a choice and I think if it were safe, I'd slam on the brakes and they'd pass me momentarily at least. Otherwise, I'd have to shoot back to discourage them but in so doing I might his another vehicle or it's occupants. What is the wisest choice? I'm getting ready for a cross-country trip.
I would check reciprocity laws for each state I travel through.
I'm with Snattlerake. I thought that was pretty clever.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Oklahoma this is how you properly engage in a vehicle to vehicle scenario.

:)

Thats salada chooten!

I would imagine each new shot in a different place through that officers windshield made for some erratic deflection!

Hope that fella had some sort of hearing protection!

Man would that be loud!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No way am I ramming another car on purpose, to any degree. The last thing I want is to potentially disable my vehicle and be stuck in a situation with this lunatic.

Evasive maneuvers... brakes, gas, hard left or right depending on which direction presents the best option. I'd probably rather he be in front of me, then I'm looking for an exit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom