WY's response to the gun ban non-sense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why hasn't a handful of states, including ours started a bill like this? That is the best one I have seen yet. Makes me want to move up there to if it passes. If enough states did that then maybe the government would get the hint that we don't want any ban.

I think a lot of states are just sitting and waiting to see the outcome first. If they show heir hand now the .gov could change the wording of the legislation to make the state law useless. Wait and see what the Feds do and then write a responsive law accordingly.

Personally, I think the state should just deputized us all. Then I wouldn't have to wear my ccw badge anymore. I could ditch my ccw sash too. Wahoo!!

@toehanus

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think a lot of states are just sitting and waiting to see the outcome first. If they show heir hand now the .gov could change the wording of the legislation to make the state law useless. Wait and see what the Feds do and then write a responsive law accordingly.

Personally, I think the state should just deputized us all. Then I wouldn't have to wear my ccw badge anymore. I could ditch my ccw sash too. Wahoo!!

@toehanus

Ha! You just made me choke on my soda.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

@toehanus

There is/was a movement up in OR(or WA) that tried to implement such a scenario(deputizing citizens so they could bypass strict carry laws). Not much has happened on that front(IIRC).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually if you research WY hb0095, firearms freedom act, this passed into law in 2010.
Maybe this is an addition to it? Im still looking.

Edit: it seems it was passed in 2010.

Latest posts

Top Bottom