WY's response to the gun ban non-sense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's not that bad, -40 with no wind for 3 weeks straight is a piece of cake!

I didn't realize that there were ever any days without wind in Wyoming. The older I get the bigger a sissy I am when it comes to cold weather. When I go hunting I look like the little brother from a Christmas story. We went in April one time and it was just brutal cold. We are usually there in the summer.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't realize that there were ever any days without wind in Wyoming. The older I get the bigger a sissy I am when it comes to cold weather. When I go hunting I look like the little brother from a Christmas story. We went in April one time and it was just brutal cold. We are usually there in the summer.

haha, not very many, the year I lived there it was one of the hottest summers on record at the time(2005) people were dying from heat stroke and it was only like 95 degrees, but almost none of the houses have air conditioners. It even got to 100 degrees once, so I can faithfully say that i've seen a 140 degree temperature swing within a year. I also saw it snow 2 feet in july, it melted in a few hours though haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom