XBOX ONE....please explain/help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do NOT get the Xbox One it is a load of crap that is spit shined to look nice. There is absolutely no reason to get one when:

1) Most if not all games are available on PC
2) You have to pay for Xbox Live before being able to use ANY of the Online features (or so last I heard)
3) It is $100 more than the PS4 just because of the PoS Kinect that no one ever uses
4) Microsoft has a huge tendency to rush products out the door unfinished so who knows what issues may lie when buying one.

Always wait before buying something new, almost all products have first run issues (PS4 had some). PC gaming vs consoles is moot though, most people don't crossover especially if you have to buy a new computer and monitor vs just a new console. Xbox live is pretty cheap if you buy a yearly subscription so ~$4 a month if you pay yearly. PS4 vs xbox is a whole battle in itself that I just avoid.

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Xbox One has a TV in feature to give users the ultimate entertainment experience instead of just gaming. I have a xbox one and unhooked the tv from it after a few days. I find it super annoying I have to have my directv receiver on and my xbox one just to watch tv. Supposedly if you play NFL Fantasy it will show your team stats on the right of the screen while you watch football. I play yahoo fantasy so it didn't do that for me. I love playing games on it though. As for the PC gaming vs consoles. I built a gaming PC and own consoles. They both have their place. I think Microsoft needs to go back to focusing just on gaming and the gaming experience IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom