Yes, Bartertown is down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember Ol' Snidely Whiplash, of Bullwinkle fame. Wasn't he like a second cousin of Oil Can Harry or something? Surely YOU remember Oil Can Harry...he got his start with Terrytoons in 1933 with none other than... Guess Who? Now that was one villainous Dude right there; yessir I spent many a Saturday morning watching him get ass kicked by a mouse!
You bet I remember Oil Can Harry! Me nemesis from so long ago...I hear he's not doing so well these days. Must have been all those thrashings I gave him. Give him my best (uppercut, that is) if you see him again!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it was always an uppercut that finished him off. Cartoons ain't what they used to be since you and Popeye and the Roadrunner all retired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, it was always an uppercut that finished him off. Cartoons ain't what they used to be since you and Popeye and the Roadrunner all retired.

Well, yeah, sallying forth to "Save the Day" all the time isn't all its cracked up to be. Now I feel it down in me bones. The Roadrunner was always my hero, btw.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please leave the bartertown drawmuh off here. Take it to facebook, or pretty much anywhere else.

The BT drama will not be acceptable on OSA.
Continue it and warnings will be handed out.
If you don't like the way OSA is being ran, find a new home.
I wouldn't advise questioning this statement.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, yeah, sallying forth to "Save the Day" all the time isn't all its cracked up to be. Now I feel it down in me bones. The Roadrunner was always my hero, btw.

I bet the Old Bird has slowed down a step or two as well. Heard the Coyote got a grandson who's supposedly Usain Bolt fast...and with a new contract and Pro Endorsement from Acme Co. it could be time that the RR finally gets his goose cooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom