You Can Thank Me Later...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to mess with them. It was fun a few times. Most just get mad cuss at me and hang up. Now I just hang up on them. Don't say anything just hang up. Then block the number. I swear at some point someone is going to give me a number that I have blocked. Damn VPNs.
I messed with a telemarketer for about ten minutes one time, big mistake, I swear he sent my number to every telemarketer in the country, I started getting about 40 calls a day from about 6am to 10pm, I finally just shut the ringer off on my home phone and checked messages every few days

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I messed with a telemarketer for about ten minutes one time, big mistake, I swear he sent my number to every telemarketer in the country, I started getting about 40 calls a day from about 6am to 10pm, I finally just shut the ringer off on my home phone and checked messages every few days

They are scum of the earth. Lower than a politician.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before you release the move to theaters, you need to post it here for sort of a premiere showing. I guarantee you we'll approve! Telemarketers is one fight we won't win even though the politicians are pushing bills that would ban telemarketing calls because a lot of them come from India and other nefarious places that we'd never want to visit. I did receive a call the other day and the caller ID said it was from Montreal and it was my dentist. I can't figure that out...and he is local.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before you release the move to theaters, you need to post it here for sort of a premiere showing. I guarantee you we'll approve! Telemarketers is one fight we won't win even though the politicians are pushing bills that would ban telemarketing calls because a lot of them come from India and other nefarious places that we'd never want to visit. I did receive a call the other day and the caller ID said it was from Montreal and it was my dentist. I can't figure that out...and he is local.
I had one from Lichtenstein. :yikes2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom