You ever think about how insignificant you are.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the grand scheme of things.

Religious/faith beliefs aside that is.

We are not even a speck.

View attachment 511919

View attachment 511925
I just don’t think you can ….. “In the grand scheme of things.” Remove or place religion/faith/the creator/God aside.

This whole thread is spot-on, bullseye-correct, we are but 1 speck of dandruff on a flea’s ass…. totally irrelevant and ultra-minuscule, which magnifies to the highest-amount possible of awesome wonder that the creator of all this huge universe, loves a little micro- speck like you & me enough to sacrifice His only son for our eternal life.

So the more irrelevant and “small speck” we are, the larger and more relevant does God’s love become.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like John the Baptist said- I must decrease, and he must increase. I've never even been close to famous and every day I want less of a trace. I just hope something I did or said to someone helped down the road. But to your point, the most well know are nothing but a speck.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw something the other day that brought the title of this tread into reality.
You don't own anything. You think you do, but you don't.
You have a home, guns, cars, you think are yours, but they are not.
When you die, someone else will own them thinking they are theirs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom