Yugo M70 AB2 Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got this the other day and I would like to change a few things on it. Is it possible to safely remove the under folder and replace it with a different stock? Where can I get original yugo Magazines? Thanks for all the help folks.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remove the under folder and install a regular stock? Not easy as the rear trunnion is an underfolder trunnion and solid in the back. You would have to remove the rivets and install a standard trunnion.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Remove the under folder and install a regular stock? Not easy as the rear trunnion is an underfolder trunnion and solid in the back. You would have to remove the rivets and install a standard trunnion.

^^This is true.You should easily be able to trade or sell for enough to get a fixed stock version.The folders are more sought after.

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're pretty much stuck with that stock. I remember seeing a prototype AR buffer tube adapter that utilized the UF trunnion holes but I don't know if they were ever mass produced. You could always drill and tap the rear plate of the trunnion and mount an Ace style block but then you'd have 2 large holes and a handful of small ones open on the sides for the underfolder mechanism. The most extensive(expensive) option is to remove the rear trunnion, weld up the holes, and reinstall a different trunnion for a different style of stock.

As for Yugo mags, www.Apexgunparts.com had them last I checked. The BHO followers they have are fairly pointless in my opinion though, even with an M92 style BHO selector lever. If it were me I'd pick up the Albanian/Chinese flatbacks at www.Aimsurplus.com for less than half the price and call it a day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom