Yukon high school and self defense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was watching kfor and they had a news story showing a video of 2 sisters attacking another girl. The story always about the girl being attacked and how she would have been suspended along with her attackers. The girl took a nasty beating and if she had stood up and was suspended and was my daughter I would award her for defending herself.

The school policy is crazy in teaching our kids not to defend themselves.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the entire point of the school system. Raise a bunch of sheep who can't think for themselves and don't resist.

I wouldn't say "That's the point" but it IS the effect. It amazes me how easily parents, who mostly want the best for their kids, allow schools to run amok indoctrinating kids into patently erroneous concepts. I am not talking religion or politics even just basic behavior - the right to defend oneself, courtesy and self-restraint - all are basically disallowed outright or treated as quaint notions of unsophisticated people.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That happened to my son at yukon shools also. Now I believe violence/fighting is the last resort, but I will never come down on my son or daughters for defending themselves. I give a damn what the school policy says they are not going to take bulling period.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zero tolerance policies are piss ignorant. Yet they run amok in the public school system. Really lends little faith in the administrators that enforce such backwards policies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom