Zimmerman Protest At full force

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder'

She said she believes she owes Trayvon Martin's parents an apology because she feels "like I let them down."

"It's hard for me to sleep, it's hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin's death. And as I carry him on my back, I'm hurting as much [as] Trayvon's Martin's mother because there's no way that any mother should feel that pain," she said.
Zimmerman Jurors on Trial: 'Highly Emotional and Physically Draining' Watch Video
Obama Speaks on Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman Verdict Watch Video
Parents Say Zimmerman 'Absolutely Not' a Racist Watch Video

Maddy is the second juror to speak in a televised interview, and the first to show her face.

Juror B37, whose face and body were hidden, appeared last week on Anderson Cooper's CNN show, and said that she believes Zimmerman's "heart was in the right place" when he became suspicious of Martin and that the teenager probably threw the first punch.

Since then, four other jurors distanced themselves from B37's remarks and released a statement saying B37's opinions were "not in any way representative" of their own.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted legal references, feel free to pick them apart.

Simply following someone and observing their actions is not a threat, but feel free to keep trying, you may win a prize yet.

I guess that's a matter of perspective. I'm sure that you'll teach your daughter that if a 28 y/o Mexican starts following her that there is no reason to be concerned, he's just gathering intel.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol you're nuts s4f. since when is calling the cops on someone you think is suspicious and keeping an eye on them looked down upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom