“Confiscation could be an option."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would bet that even the POTUS could say this now and the media would play it in a positive light.
Maybe he's leaving that to Biden.

Just the fact that it's been said out loud now puts it in the realm of possibility for a lot of people.

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is absolutely dumb to think that we would turn our firearms over like some country do. I just assume live in a war zone and take my chances then give them up I guess if I get shot and killed I won't have to worry about it anymore.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is absolutely dumb to think that we would turn our firearms over like some country do. I just assume live in a war zone and take my chances then give them up I guess if I get shot and killed I won't have to worry about it anymore.

Unfortunately, many will. I suspect a lot of $2000 Bushmasters would end up in the hands of the government when push come to shove.

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
To many people would not put up a fight because there to busy watching there favorit tv show. so many forgot or don't care about the constitution And what it stands for. this just suck even talking about it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think in NY this probably has a good chance of passing. Sure, it'll be challenged, but pass? Possibly so... then they'll just try, try again. Reword, rework, re-submit.

Folks... we're in for a long battle here, unless there is a fundamental upswell of gun rights nostalgia in this country. There are a lot of us who support gun rights, but I know a shite-ton of people who don't and that's just here in Oklahoma. Imagine in places like NY, Cali, etc. You'd probably be pretty hard-pressed to fund much 2A support in some places.

Suckage for us. :(

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It makes me physically sick to think about what might have to happen to open America's eyes.

So when are we going to say "Enough" and use the 2A for what it was meant for, keeping a tyrannical government in its place? Or are we just going to let these people keep eating away at our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and our freedoms. We keep saying that is why we have the 2A, yet I never see anyone volunteering to put this government in its place. This isn't just Demoncrat vs. Republitard anymore, it's Us vs Them, and "They" are winning...How long will we wait?

Latest posts

Top Bottom