“Confiscation could be an option."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there some way we could do marches, protests, something peaceful? I know getting organized would be a pain.
We need moms and kids, videos of family shooting sports, stats about how often firearms are used to protect these moms and kids.

Even though I'm a member of the NRA, I think something not associated with them would have more impact. It's too easy for the media and the public to dismiss whatever the NRA does, just as they're doing now.

We need a new, charismatic spokesperson that the public will follow...........if the media will give them at least fair reporting.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's a good idea Chuter, this whole thing is emotionally run with stong and deep political backings. The anti's have wanted and waited for just the right moment to pounce and this is it. Before it was almost political suicide to openly back a strong ban like they are talking now.

Our country is changing, the demographics are poised to do a flip flop of who the minorities were/are and with that flip, so too are the core values of what our country is and stands for. In less than 20yrs at present rates, todays minorities will be well over 50% of the population, with that you can be asured that political power will be driven in the direction by those that have had to sit back and watch the old school political bus driver take them for a ride.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^agreed. That is an invasion, thus constituting certain action. Im not gonna fight in my house on their terms though. Ill make sure its my terms. I remember somebody on here saying you cant stand up to tanks and airplane, RRRIIGGHHHTTT:rolleyes2 tell that to the Taliban.

Or tell that to this guy:

www.barewalls.com_i_c_490654_Tiananmen_Square.jpg

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well looking past the obvious problem of that pesky 2nd amendment, who do you think they would get to carry out this confiscation? The police?

What makes you think that New York police wouldn't go house to house and confiscate firearms if so ordered. The New Orleans police had no problem obeyin that order. Why do people seem to believe that its just their cops that will stand up for freedom and say no to their masters. Kind'a like everyone hates and despises congress but when questioned almost all say their guy is great or at least acceptable.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Upstate NY is considerably different from NYC. I agree that they might order citizens to turn in arms and jail those found with them after a grace period. Expecting local LE agencies to conduct confiscations and searches would be out of the question. Despite an apparent disdain for the 2nd Amendment, LE agencies have plenty of experience with the 4th Amendment and a door to door confiscation isn't going to fly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom