“Confiscation could be an option."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelnc4444

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that it would be hard for them to do, but they will have to control the media... A LOT, I mean more than normal control. The first time American blood is shed in a raid for firearms it will make the public queasy. Especially if it is an even remotely reasonable person/family. I mean no insult to anyone with that statement, but as history has shown, the USG can kill isolated loners, like the Weavers, (Ruby Ridge) or religious zealots, (Waco) and that slides by. Even those instances though, caused a great deal of backlash against the Administration.

Now if it is just a regular Joe, a middle class family guy, middle class house, in a middle class neighborhood, who gets into a firefight because he refuses to hand over his weapons... And it is all televised... Damn, that will change some peoples direction. When you start summarily executing citizens even the meek take notice.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when are we going to say "Enough" and use the 2A for what it was meant for, keeping a tyrannical government in its place? Or are we just going to let these people keep eating away at our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and our freedoms. We keep saying that is why we have the 2A, yet I never see anyone volunteering to put this government in its place. This isn't just Demoncrat vs. Republitard anymore, it's Us vs Them, and "They" are winning...How long will we wait?

You dont see people saying it because they want to be labeled as "crazies" or "gun nuts". Read enough posts on here and read between the lines and to me its pretty clear who would walk the walk. Some don't hide it, cough cough, Reddog cough cough. LMAO.

I agree with you 100% about the "when are we going to use it for what it's there for?" Things go much further the direction they are going or if this fool in NY gets what he wants I fear we will see it.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
America is at that awkward time where it's to late to work within the system and too early to shoot the bastards.

When the US Army shows up at my door demanding my guns be turned over, then it'll be time to shoot the bastards. I hope all of you that truly hold the 2A dear feel the same way, otherwise we need to just quit worrying about what the anti's are going to do and get on with our lives.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turns out that in most countries that have tried forced turn-ins, it hasn't worked out the way the governments had planned.

Well, says the Small Arms Survey, a research outfit established by the Swiss government, the United Kingdom, with just shy of 1.8 million legal firearms, has about four million illegal guns. Belgium, with about 458,000 legal firearms, has roughly two million illegal guns. In Germany, the number is 7.2 million legal guns and between 17 and 20 million off-the-books examples of things that go “bang” (a figure with which the German Police Union very publicly agrees). France, says the Survey, has 15-17 million unlawful firearms in a nation where 2.8 million weapons are held in compliance with the law.

http://reason.com/archives/2012/12/22/gun-restrictions-have-always-bred-defian

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One has to wonder just how they know the number of illegal(unregistered) firearms a country has if they're unregistered.

Just watch the "for sale" forum and the "feedback forum" to get an idea. I still think after a firearm is posted for sale then the buyers and sellers need to take the rest of the transaction off of the site. A simple "please delete" posted in the ad should be sufficent to let the mods know to remove the ad. Too many people post too much info. Like the crazy photo forum. I like the one about "Lets see all the AR's". Yep, the ATF's gold mine right there. Then show up at your house with a search warrant and pictures. Next thing they say is "We can do this the hard way or the easy way". Your reply about the boating accident is just gonna get your whole house turned upside down. Learn to keep some of your info private....

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watch the "for sale" forum and the "feedback forum" to get an idea. I still think after a firearm is posted for sale then the buyers and sellers need to take the rest of the transaction off of the site. A simple "please delete" posted in the ad should be sufficent to let the mods know to remove the ad. Too many people post too much info. Like the crazy photo forum. I like the one about "Lets see all the AR's". Yep, the ATF's gold mine right there. Then show up at your house with a search warrant and pictures. Next thing they say is "We can do this the hard way or the easy way". Your reply about the boating accident is just gonna get your whole house turned upside down. Learn to keep some of your info private....

I was referring to the countries with sticker gun laws(full registration) mentioned in the articled posted.

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe they could use drones and those tracked robots with LMGs and loudspeakers to do all their dirty work wouldn't that be something. Good thing I have no guns so I have nothing to worry about.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^agreed. That is an invasion, thus constituting certain action. Im not gonna fight in my house on their terms though. Ill make sure its my terms. I remember somebody on here saying you cant stand up to tanks and airplane, RRRIIGGHHHTTT:rolleyes2 tell that to the Taliban.

Latest posts

Top Bottom