100 degrees and 71% humidity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does this make you feel better? :)
Screenshot_20240629-201239_The Weather Channel.jpg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very hot! View attachment 490513Went and got me some 18ft 2x8s to build a deck. Green crap is already twisting in this heat. Mother was pissed cause we found out the other day that do to all my heart attacks the old heart is in bad shape. Told her I better hurry and get the deck done then.
I ratchet strap it in a bundle to keep it from twisting and curling.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Haven’t record rains pummeled eastern ok this year?

That's a strange definition of "eastern Oklahoma."

I thought you were referring to me saying that western Oklahoma was still dry, and you typo'd the eastern and meant western lol. The panhandle just received a 1000y rain. It's humid and miserable in eastern Oklahoma during the summer whether it rains or not....trees.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Equals

124 degree heat index

I was sweating more than I have ever sweated today working outside. My shirt was dripping.

Same. We had some painting to do and even in the shade before 7:30 yesterday morning I was dripping after a few minutes.
Same. I could sweat in a snowstorm. Had garden and yard work to take care of, and a mower to repair. Anymore, can only go in about 30 to 45 minute intervals, then got to break in this heat.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought you were referring to me saying that western Oklahoma was still dry, and you typo'd the eastern and meant western lol. The panhandle just received a 1000y rain. It's humid and miserable in eastern Oklahoma during the summer whether it rains or not....trees.
I was turned around. I should have typed western OK. I guess that’s what happens when I’m typing and eating spicy General Tso’s chicken with wasabi and my face is on fire. 🔥

Latest posts

Top Bottom