2010 trail cam buck pics. Post em up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well here are the only pictures I got since saturday night. and the batteries were dead by wednesday. so either the batteries are crap or I am going to have to get the solar setup for this. anyways this is what I got.

[Broken External Image][/URL]

[Broken External Image]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well here are the only pictures I got since saturday night. and the batteries were dead by wednesday. so either the batteries are crap or I am going to have to get the solar setup for this. anyways this is what I got.

You have the Stealthcam? I put batteries in mine and change them every month or so, and take hundreds of pics. Flash models too, not Ir.
If another set of batteries does this, it need to go back.:ooh2:

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thinking about getting one to use on my own property. I'd love to see some little piggies like that on it if I do.

Mostly I just want one so I can find out what keeps getting into my henhouse. :pissed:

-S

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anyone check there cameras this weekend? c'mon guys post them up. yesterday Had my neck swelling bigtime. My buddy acquired us 25acres to hunt in Inola less than 2 miles from where I work. We went to check it out and it looks like it has some really good potential. the wind was blowing so it was pretty cool and the leaves had even began to change on a few trees. I think I went in to Pre Rut a little!

Wolfman_AE

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
put one up behind the parents house last week, along with a corn feeder. had 64 pics in 3 days and no corn. Found out that a family of raccoons were having a good ol time with the corn and only managed to get one glimpse of a buck(bottom left of first pic), due to poor camera aiming on my part. got several doe and way too many raccoon pics. Will check my other camera this weekend, its actually set up where my stand is on another property.
ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b123_sdimedrvr_DSC_0020.jpg

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b123_sdimedrvr_DSC_0021.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
put one up behind the parents house last week, along with a corn feeder. had 64 pics in 3 days and no corn. Found out that a family of raccoons were having a good ol time with the corn and only managed to get one glimpse of a buck(bottom left of first pic), due to poor camera aiming on my part. got several doe and way too many raccoon pics. Will check my other camera this weekend, its actually set up where my stand is on another property.
QUOTE]

You'll do your property a favor by getting a trapping license, and a couple of the live traps, and reducing the coon population. Big time nest robbers for ground nesting birds like pheasant, quail and turkey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom