2010 trail cam buck pics. Post em up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e33_ripple420_Bigbuck2.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e33_ripple420_Bigbuck.jpg

Wolfman_AE

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats a serious buck! Hope you get a shot at him.
Had a shot at him last year during rifle season and blew it, determined to get him this year though. I was hoping that he was still around and this confirms that he is.
That's a serious hog too!

Looks to be a feral domesticated hog to me, guessing it to be around 300+lbs just comparing his size with the domestic hogs that we used to raise that varied up to 600lbs.

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What do you guys think. One expensive camera or 5 less expensive cameras? I like the landmine attack more cameras let's me cover more areas. Let me know if your IR cameras are spooking deer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you guys think. One expensive camera or 5 less expensive cameras? I like the landmine attack more cameras let's me cover more areas. Let me know if your IR cameras are spooking deer.

I don't know if the IR camera's are spooking deer, but I can assure you after 4 years of using the flash models, they do not spook any deer. I have hundreds of pics of the same deer in subsequent pics to prove it.

They think its lightning. Some in the next pic, have their face right on the camera:D

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe you Dennisshoddy. I have pics witha flash cam from 2005 of the same buck that I killed last year. But this year is different. I m scaring a really nice buck with a flash so I put an ir out but he still sees it and afeter a few pic he doe not come back. I buddy of mine been claiming these cam are scaring his deer so he bought a reconx A true covert and he is getting mature deer pics you cannot beleive. I have many cams but that reconx is really nice but you have to pay for it. I not sure it will be worth it but I would sure like to get that deer comfortable so I can have a chance at him. I think I going to pull everything and hope for the best he stays around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom