2013-2014 Waterfowl Regs Released

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastadam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never hunted water fowl. I saw in the reg book a season for canadian geese that starts this weekend sep 14thI believe. What all is required permit wise to take canadians during this time period? I'm not familiar with the fed duck stamp stuff and I saw an oklahoma waterfowl permit in the book as well. Sry if these are dumb questions just curious.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've never hunted water fowl. I saw in the reg book a season for canadian geese that starts this weekend sep 14thI believe. What all is required permit wise to take canadians during this time period? I'm not familiar with the fed duck stamp stuff and I saw an oklahoma waterfowl permit in the book as well. Sry if these are dumb questions just curious.

If you have a Lifetime Ok Hunting License.............HIP Permit, and a Fed duck stamp. Otherwise...........hunting license, HIP permit, OK duck stamp, Fed duck stamp. These are all good for the rest of the 2013/2014 waterfowl season as well.(except for annual hunting license, ends 12/31)

Latest posts

Top Bottom