2013 Controlled Hunt Drawing Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Said a little prayer.........logged on..........WOHOOOOO :woohoo1:.........scared the wife cooking in the kitchen :pms2:......after putting in for 25+ yrs I finally drew an elk tag........Wichita Mtns here I come!!!!! :w000t:

congrats! I hope you bag ya one when you go down there.

and maybe hit a lottery ticket I hear the odds are the same for an elk tag and winning lottery. lol All I can say is when you get back we best get pics of elk and the story. good luck

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I kill a buck on the draw hunt, does that count towards my 2 buck limit? Since this falls between ML and rifle season, whether it does or doesn't affect total will determine what I do during bow/ML season. Thanks, and congrats to the lucky ones heading after a bull elk or anything else! :)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If I kill a buck on the draw hunt, does that count towards my 2 buck limit? Since this falls between ML and rifle season, whether it does or doesn't affect total will determine what I do during bow/ML season. Thanks, and congrats to the lucky ones heading after a bull elk or anything else! :)

Controlled hunts are considered bonus tags, and don't count in your season limit.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boggy, second to to last weekend.

I've never been in that unit, never been that close to the rut, and never been when it wasn't hotter than hell and drier than all get out. I hope for COLD, grey, and misty.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ridge and kdoyal, been to boggy 3 times if need you need info, it's been more unpredictable for me than Deer Creek. Congrats to all who get to hear "Hominy drivers!", once more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom