2013 Controlled Hunt Drawing Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just realized yesterday that the hunt I drew for is on a Sunday. I thought I remembered in the past that Lexington's hunts were during the middle of the week, about a week apart. This year they are on Sat/Sun and the following Wed/Thurs.

I didn't even think to look at what day of the week my hunt selections were on, but I don't hunt on Sundays and so needless to say I won't be using my draw this year. :(

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My two boys drew the youth gun hunt at salt plains. We would appreciate any advice on the area. Thanks

If Its the same way it used to be, when you paid your federal fees, they sent you the hunt area you would be in. About the youth gun hunt, I don't know how they do that.
If it works out the same way, you'll be able to pinpoint an area for more specific help.

BTW, I've hunted four of the areas over the years and have yet to find a bad one.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just realized yesterday that the hunt I drew for is on a Sunday. I thought I remembered in the past that Lexington's hunts were during the middle of the week, about a week apart. This year they are on Sat/Sun and the following Wed/Thurs.

I didn't even think to look at what day of the week my hunt selections were on, but I don't hunt on Sundays and so needless to say I won't be using my draw this year. :(

Yep I always check a calender as I am picking my choices. You really should make an exception and hunt. There is somebody else that is missing out on a hunt and you took that spot.

Kevron2177

New to the site!
Reaction score
Looking for some advice on where to hunt in Boggy @ MCAAP last weekend in Oct. any advice from you guys would be greatly appreciated.. I've hunted deer creek and hominy before but not boggy! Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom