2015 Legislative Firearm bills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would someone explain why we need this?

I did think of another reason why they think this might be a good idea.

Some legislator doesn't like the idea of having to leave his gun in his car while in the capitol building. This may allow them to carry inside the capitol so they would have it when they go out to their car at night.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did think of another reason why they think this might be a good idea.

Some legislator doesn't like the idea of having to leave his gun in his car while in the capitol building. This may allow them to carry inside the capitol so they would have it when they go out to their car at night.

What if the peasants don't like having to leave a firearm behind when they visit the capitol? As has been said before, some animals are more equal than others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SB198 Amends Title 21 Section 1272 – would make it legal to carry a switchblade knife

I'm fine with this, but it'll mean a bunch more "Accidental" hand wounds by guys playing with their new toys.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if the peasants don't like having to leave a firearm behind when they visit the capitol? As has been said before, some animals are more equal than others.

Please don't think I agree with this bill, I have been against every one like this that has come along for the last several years. Just trying to come up with what might pass for a reason legislators would want the bill.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please don't think I agree with this bill, I have been against every one like this that has come along for the last several years. Just trying to come up with what might pass for a reason legislators would want the bill.
I understood your intent, and what you said is probably right on. I was just commenting against their thoughts on the matter.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The only thing I can think of is my CCL class. All the instructor did was pass out copies of the SDA and read word for word. The test afterward was on firearm safety and nothing about the law that was just read to us. I could be wrong, but I think the majority of our "lawmakers" are attorneys and should already know the law.

I do think they should have to shoot a qualification course like everyone else. I think they should add a scoring system and require a minimum qualification score just like I had to do when I was in the military and the PD. Not just fire 50 rounds and say "here's your certificate".

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do think they should have to shoot a qualification course like everyone else. I think they should add a scoring system and require a minimum qualification score just like I had to do when I was in the military and the PD. Not just fire 50 rounds and say "here's your certificate".

What qualification course did you have to take, and how high did you have to score, before posting that post on the Internet? On a related note, what test did you have to pass before you went to church this morning?

With friends like these. . .

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SB10 Firearms Manufacturer Relocation to Oklahoma Act - Federal nullification bill. Firearms and accessories made in Oklahoma and stamped "Made in Oklahoma" would be exempt from federal firearms regulation as long as they remained in OK.

So would this let us have a made in Oklahoma lower and SBR it without having to get a NFA stamp?

Latest posts

Top Bottom