2A Political Activism, the ORA and You/Us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david wilson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am new at this thought some of you may know about this. i applied for my ffl as a manufacter and was sold a license by the BATF for 150.00 they were easy to work with but then told me i neede to register with the State Dept. i was then told by the State Dept that they wanted 2250.00 to register with them so i am out of business before i got started. Has anybody else run into this mess?

swatie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, if you join NRA, you're not automatically in ORA, too? I'm a member of NRA, (just joined as a 5 yr member at the last gun show), but I am also a member of the other gun lobby, Gun Owners of America. Has anybody joined Gun Owners of America?

jdagreek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tried to make contact with ORA on quite a few occasions, including two weeks ago. The President's email isn't valid or at least wasn't two weeks ago. I emailed the VP and did get a response from him telling someone would get back with me. That has been two weeks ago and no contact yet either by phone of email. It is frustrating, but, I will keep at it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom