35 hours and 20 minutes until....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just in case someone got the idea to try the airport in OKC, they now have signs up saying you can't have guns open or concealed only if they are in luggage to be checked at the counters. I was in the crowd that believed it was okay to carry in the airport since it wasn't a government building doing business with public, but rather doing business with other businesses. But that seems to be a moot point now. I am curious though, if there was any kind of statute similar to the 30.06 rule in TX with the new OC alws. IIRC that had very specific regulations on the signage for gunbuster type signs, and also had a punishment that went along with it if you refused to obey that sign. That was one thing that was always missing with our CCW law and I'm glad it wasn't really addressed atleast AFAIK. The only thing that could really have been done here was tresspassing, which only would have been an issue if you were spotted somehow and refused to leave. Seems like the last time I was in Texas a long time back, I saw more signs that basically said if you are not licensed and carrying on the property then you're in big trouble, so basically all the CCW people were good to go.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be at Beverly's Pancake House after work tonight around 12:15am to meet my Father-in-law and my father along with some other members to enjoy late night pancakes. Kinggabby, you should join us.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking forward to it myself. Me and the OL have been trying on various guns and holsters to try and decide how we are going to accessorize for the big day.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom