• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

4x8 foam sheets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
In the process of / planning stage of building our own cold room.. Inflated prices at retailers and no reply on a CL ad who claims to have.. 1.5" or greater thickness would be nice..

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
In the process of / planning stage of building our own cold room.. Inflated prices at retailers and no reply on a CL ad who claims to have.. 1.5" or greater thickness would be nice..

The higher prices at retailers is due to manufacturing related shortages, and shortages of raw materials. It sucks I know. Any form of insulation at this time can experience longer than normal lead times to fill orders.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The higher prices at retailers is due to manufacturing related shortages, and shortages of raw materials. It sucks I know. Any form of insulation at this time can experience longer than normal lead times to fill orders.

The higher prices are due to the evil and corrupt..

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Thanks bud, your right, not mattress foam.. An 8Wx12Lx8t and I'll build it towable so I can put it to the side when not in use..

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have some insulated roof panels in white that have rigid foam between the steel outer layers.
They are 2" thick. Used of course and 12 feet long if I am not mistaken
like these.
You could make them work for your project unless Styrofoam was your idea.
https://www.kingspan.com/us/en-us/product-groups/insulated-metal-panels/roof-panel-systems
I know not your style, but those work great for deer blind when you are taking a kid or kids and parent deer hunting. (New to hunting)

Latest posts

Top Bottom