A good .22LR semi or revolver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like my SR22. It's accurate, reliable and eats anything I run through it. Assembly and disassembly for routine cleaning is super easy and quick.

[video=youtube_share;8xX0jblaycg]http://youtu.be/8xX0jblaycg[/video]

They are running a distributors special on these which comes with three mags from the factory, that's the one I'd get if I were in the market to buy one.

I have a NAA mini-master revolver with adjustable rear sights that is LR/WMR convertible that I really enjoy.
riBoth are quality rimfires that won't break the bank.

Even with the collection of .22lr pistols', my SR22 is my favorite pistol, and match her us with my SR22TD for my SHTF Bug out kit.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huge fan of Ruger semi auto and revolver Rimfire, S&W has some great offerings, the M&P22 is a fantastic semiauto, the Buckmark is a longtime favorite of everyone, my little pink tiger stripe Walther P22 is more fun than flogging frogs.

My sister bought a Beretta Neos 6" pistol and carbine kit a year or two which I was not too high on...until I actually shot it both in pistol and carbine form. I gotta say, the Neos is a fantastic little set up and really accurate. Basically, it won me over the first time I ever used it. I'm thinking I may have to get one myself as a fun gun and bug out bag assigned survival gun.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of SP-101's; well-made machines.

SP 101.jpg

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'll go for the Neos, get that and the sweet carbine kit.
I'll probably though one day end up with almost all the good .22's out there, even with everything else out there in all calibers, you can never go wrong with a .22!

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even with the collection of .22lr pistols', my SR22 is my favorite pistol, and match her us with my SR22TD for my SHTF Bug out kit.

Just bought an SR22 today. Took it out and did not jam once. Fun little gun. Can't tell on accuracy,will wait till it's warmer to adjust sites.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had several Buckmarks. I have not had a bad one yet. My fav on the revolver side is the S&W 63. I had a 10 shot 617 that was nice too, but sold it to another member here. The Heritage is a fun gun for the price. I have been shooting a Ruger SR22 that I bought from SSP more then any of them lately. It will eat anything I feed it. The price is not too bad on the Ruger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom