A warning for all LEOs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There was a scam going here in Tulsa . Strippers were washing cars for free. Then one of them would offer to have sex with you in your car. Then another one would say she just wanted to watch. before too long they both become involved in the sex. Then they make out with each other and while they are doing this one of them will steal your wallet and any other valuables that are in your car. I just want to warn everybody about it . This happened to me Tuesday and twice on Wednesday. I am pretty sure that its going to happen tomorrow at least once if not twice. So be careful it seems harmless but its a scam.:anyone:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a scam going here in Tulsa . Strippers were washing cars for free. Then one of them would offer to have sex with you in your car. Then another one would say she just wanted to watch. before too long they both become involved in the sex. Then they make out with each other and while they are doing this one of them will steal your wallet and any other valuables that are in your car. I just want to warn everybody about it . This happened to me Tuesday and twice on Wednesday. I am pretty sure that its going to happen tomorrow at least once if not twice. So be careful it seems harmless but its a scam.:anyone:

:comfort::lmfao:some people, it takes a little longer to learn

Latest posts

Top Bottom