A warning for all LEOs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a scam going here in Tulsa . Strippers were washing cars for free. Then one of them would offer to have sex with you in your car. Then another one would say she just wanted to watch. before too long they both become involved in the sex. Then they make out with each other and while they are doing this one of them will steal your wallet and any other valuables that are in your car. I just want to warn everybody about it . This happened to me Tuesday and twice on Wednesday. I am pretty sure that its going to happen tomorrow at least once if not twice. So be careful it seems harmless but its a scam.:anyone:

Good thing I NEVER have cash in my wallet - or anything really valuable in my truck....steal my WORK laptop - won't hurt my feelers :-)

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I honestly dont see a problem with it. Its bad PR but slap his hand and tell him no more and go on.

I love this statement from guy who organized the wash. "Ain't nothing wrong with ladies cleaning cop cars with the buffer brushes God gave 'em."

Thats funny, I bet they wash his cars too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom