Aimpoint M2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on your photo alone, its to far forward, allowing the aft and center to grip, and shift the front. The only other possible answer is your upper receiver is out of spec. You say you moved it, which is curious, as based on your setup, there is nowhere else for it to go, with all the stuff you have on it.

The QRP mount you have now is a better piece than the GG&G linked. Your money would have been far better spent with LaRue or ADM.

You dont want opinions, dont post. Pretty simple cause and effect.

deth0168

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took "EVERYTHING" off of the rail and moved it back. How is that so curious? I messed with this for along time yesterday. Next time I guess I will video tape everything since I apparently get on here and ask for help but I must be lying about moving it back. How can it be a better mount when it doesnt freaking work?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I guess you cant read or you would have seen where I said I have moved it back, forward, and all over. And thanks next time I'll contact you so you can tell me how to spend my money.

Wow....did someone find urine in their cereal bowl instead of milk this morning?

deth0168

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This took 5 seconds.

ai287.photobucket.com_albums_ll153_bubbatooth_DSC04763.jpg

Yeah it was on my buddies ar and it worked for him but like I said Ive tried it on my ar and a riser I have and on both when you tighten it the last bit it shift where the dot is just to the left of the front sights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom