Aimpoint M2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deth0168

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seem to remember quite a bit of adjustment range...did you actually try to adjust it over to co-witness the iron sights on your rifle?

If you did and it still didn't work, then I understand your frustration.

Yes I swear i tried. I turned the dial until I got resistance and it was not even close. I plan on trying it on another ar tomorrow and my buddy I got it from is gonna come check it out. Now I am more worried about hearing that botach wasnt the best place to order from.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, damn.

Next shot is a dumb question, but sometimes it's the simple stuff that gets me. Did you adjust it in the right direction? Don't laugh or get offended, sometimes you gotta go back and look at the simple stuff.

deth0168

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, damn.

Next shot is a dumb question, but sometimes it's the simple stuff that gets me. Did you adjust it in the right direction? Don't laugh or get offended, sometimes you gotta go back and look at the simple stuff.

Lol. Um so logic to me would be if you wanted the dot to move to the right you would turn it the way it says right. Well I guess not. Thanks for your help it is very much appreciated. Even though I look like a douche.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol. Um so logic to me would be if you wanted the dot to move to the right you would turn it the way it says right. Well I guess not. Thanks for your help it is very much appreciated. Even though I look like a douche.

Sometimes its the simple stuff.

The "L" and "R" indicators are for which direction you want to move the point of impact...NOT which direction you want to move the dot.

Now go cancel that Botach order! They suck.

deth0168

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah Ive sent an email to cancel and canceled my check card too but the charge already went through. Now time to see if they give me trouble in getting my money back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom